five months

2/28/17


Dear Eleanor,

Five months old and the urge to squeeze-you-and-never-let-go is at an all time high. 

What else is new this month? You roll all over the place. All the time. It is as if you are loaded with a spring. I lay you down, turn away, and when I glance back you have rolled over. You think that rolling is a wonderfully fun game, and you giggle when I flip you back over because you know that all my attempts to keep you on your back are pointless.

And have I mentioned how happy you are all the time? Eleanor, you are the happiest person I have ever met. You laugh at everything. And we are pretty certain that you make jokes and think yourself terribly funny. 

Life is lighter since you've been in it, my love. Happy five months. 

xo

0 note(s) from friends:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note!

Capturing Shadows All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger