six months

3/28/17


Dear Eleanor,

Happy half-birthday, my girl! This month has been a big one for you. You've started eating solids (butternut squash is your favorite, and you prefer spinach to apples. w h a t ?). You're also rolling and moving around like crazy. This past week you've managed to push yourself up on your knees, and I imagine that you will be crawling like a champ before too long. They say that time passes quickly--that these babyhood days will be gone before I know it--and I am feeling the truth of that statement especially this month. Its been six months since we brought you home; life is busier and better with you in it, my dear.

xo

0 note(s) from friends:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note!

Capturing Shadows All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger