My Week in Images:

Five things that made my week:

1. This Queen Anne's Lace...

because they are whimsical and I rescued them from a dreary life of growing in the pavement.

2. This lady on canvas...

because I bought her three years ago in Italy and this week she was finally framed. 

3. These truffles in the making...

because sometimes home-made chocolate treats are the best kind of gift you can give.


4. This home-grown honey...


because we buy it from a local Amish man and drink it every morning in our tea.

5. This tea shelf...

because this week I got to share a 'cuppa' with my mother when she came for a visit. 

Whats something that made your week?

Comments

  1. I just found your blog through a post on pinterest and I absolutely love your tea shelf! Did you buy yours or did someone make it for you? I'd love to get a closer look so that I could duplicate the design.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note!

Popular Posts