Maytime Memories



Our wedding photographs arrived a week and a half ago, thanks to the lovely Marti Aiken of Marti Aiken Photography. I diligently posted a careful selection (300 out of the more than 1,500) of the images on Facebook, for even though I don't believe in posting honeymoon pictures on public social networks, I'm all about sharing wedding photos!

May 26th was a day full of photos. It was our bit of Maytime...and since we had been planning it for over a year, we were thrilled to sit, looking through the captured moments of that day several months later. Other brides have said that their wedding day was a blur; that they couldn't remember it at all. But I do; I remember May 26th clearly and I am thankful for that.

Of course, its not the photos that matter so much as the people who were there. I am terribly grateful for all of the people in this world who love me, especially Zack. Perhaps I will post a few detail shots soon. For now, we are basking in the memories of that day.


Comments

Popular Posts