My Week in Images:

Five things that made up my week:

1. This library...

because I love that it is right next to my office. And that it lets me borrow books for free. That's the beauty of libraries.

2. These quarters...

because it had been way too long since we'd been able to do laundry.

3. This evening bloom...

because it was only a bud when I left for work.
(And I know this geranium has received far too much facetime on this blog. I apologize. )

4. This dessert...

because it is nutty and buttery peach shortbread goodness and we wanted to eat it all before dinner. Recipe Here.

5. These street side books...

just because...
Whats something that made your week?

Comments

  1. I always feel an authentic air of relaxation when I view your photos. Your eye for beauty in simple objects is remarkable and soothing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you enjoy the photos, Grandpa Ted! Thanks for visiting the blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note!

Popular Posts