Discover | Penguin Classics

I realize that classic novels are hardly new discoveries. 
But these designs are just so beautiful.

There is no better present to give to the book-lover your life than one of these volumes bound in Coralie Bickford-Smith's award winning hardbound covers. Each cover focuses on a central theme of the novel and her combination of bold modern colors with old-world nostalgia makes for a book that can certainly be judged by its cover.

My collection of these beautiful books consists of Pride and Prejudice, Emma, Northanger Abbey (a gift to myself upon graduation), Jane Eyre and Wuthering Heights. I particularly have my eyes set on the versions of Little Women and Sense and Sensibility, but truly, I'll add any of these classics to my collection. Anyone who loves literature (or simply has a passion for beautiful things) will undoubtedly enjoy one of these canvas-bound volumes for Christmas. Wouldn't you agree?

Classic Literature | Amazon.com


*Note: This new series is simply my way of appreciating carefully crafted things that are not a part of my everyday life. No posts are sponsored. And the views expressed entirely my own. 

Comments

  1. "Little Women" is on my list this year. I just recommended this collection to a friend who wants all the classics...they are just so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note!

Popular Posts