Discover | Block Shop

Though the trend of knotted pashmina scarves has dwindled somewhat over the past few winters, my affinity for scarves of all kinds has not. I've collected scarves in many of my travels, and my personal collection boasts textiles from Italy, Uganda, Austria, England and Tanzania.

I've never been to India, but these lovely printed scarves from Block Shop would certainly tempt me to add several Asian prints to my collection.

“Block Shop is an Indian textile company that works with the Chhipa family of master printers based in Bagru, India, who have been hand block printing with natural dyes for over 350 years. Each scarf is printed one at a time with carved wooden blocks and non-toxic vegetable dyes on the finest Indian silk-cotton blend.” Both versatile and elegant, these lovelies appear to be wearable whatever the season.

Perhaps one day I'll treat myself with one.

Shop | Block Shop

*Note: This series is simply my way of appreciating carefully crafted things that are not a part of my everyday life. No posts are sponsored. No photographs are mine. No products tried. And the views expressed entirely my own.

Comments

Popular Posts