From Old to New

Looking back, two-thousand-and-twelve was both the best of times and the worst of times. In twenty-twelve, I graduated from college and married my best friend. I was blessed with a new job and new friends. But two-thousand-and-twelve was also born in  a very dark season, and I am thankful to start a fresh year.

Twenty-thirteen was brought in with friends and good cheer. An apartment full of confetti and rum punch. Best friend is here for the weekend. And sister spent the night. We've had a lazy New Year's day full of tea-drinking and parade-watching, husband, Maria, Bonnie and me. We are easing into this new year slowly. Gracefully. I am exited to see what blessings and challenges God has in store for us this year.

Two-thousand-and-thirteen, you've been swell so far.
Thanks.

Comments

Popular Posts