Discover | This is Ground

During this final week of freedom , I've been gathering the bits and pieces of our messy life and organizing them in the office space husband and I have created in the spare room. If you know me at all, you know that I get a bit too excited about office supplies and organizational trinkets. This leather cord wrap from This is Ground would be just perfect for keeping various cords in tidy order. Made from premium leather, the cordito cord wrap is simple and beautiful. Its my little discovery of the week.

Cordito Cord Wrap |  This is Ground

*Note: This series is simply my way of appreciating carefully crafted things that are not a part of my everyday life. No posts are sponsored. No photographs are mine. No products tried. And the views expressed entirely my own.

Comments

Popular Posts