My Week in Images

Five little things that made my week:

1. This little pencil...

because it means that husband and I visited an Ikea while on our trip, and I have't been to an Ikea since I lived in Virginia. I was pretty much pleased as punch.

2. These budding beauties...

because I had just been thinking about how I wished there was a place to purchase peonies by the armful and then, lo and behold, I found that these had been growing in the back yard all along! Almost as exciting as the lilly of the valley surprise. 

3. This duvet cover...

because our bedroom needed some cheering up. 

4. This scented candle...

because its jasmine! (Which may be the most heavenly floral scent, along with lily of the valley and peonies).

5. These flats...

because, say what you will about new shoes, old ones are best for adventuring.
And these trusty flats were sturdy as can be in the city.

Whats something that made your week?

Comments

Popular Posts