Discover | Joinery

Perhaps it is the back-to-school spirit in the air that has me wishing for a reason to shop for such supplies. Pens and ink and post-its and notebooks. All manner of good things. This Billie Roll -Up by Winter Session from Joinery may be more practical for my-sister-the-art-student, than it is for me, but I can't help admiring the grey canvas, smooth leather and bright threads.

" Winter Session is run by Roy Katz and Tanya Fleisher. They started out of a storefront workshop on the north side of Chicago and have now moved to Colorado. Their ongoing mission is to design and produce thoughtful, well made things in a responsible manner. For them this means finding a balance between utilitarian function, aesthetic appeal, and real world durability, using sustainable materials and production methods. They work hard to create affordable, high quality products meant to last. "

Billie Roll-Up by Winter Session | Joinery
*Note: This series is simply my way of appreciating carefully crafted things that are not a part of my everyday life. No posts are sponsored. No photographs are mine. No products tried. And the views expressed entirely my own.

Comments

Popular Posts