My Week in Images:

Five little things that made my week:
(or, if you will, "A Study in Green.")

1. This floral tape...

because I had the chance to play florist at a friend's wedding, and I couldn't have managed without tape.

2. This neighborhood Rose of Sharon...

because they are utterly untamed and utterly beautiful.

3. These cameo studs...

because I would like to believe that they are a treasured family heirloom.
(But, if you must know, I thrifted them for $.50.)

4. This wooden spoon...

for stirring honey into tea so very well.

5. These herbs...

frozen in olive oil. because I'm curious to see if this Pinterest trick works.

Other things:

This article about Ted Hughes.
And (if I am honest) Hulu. Because we are almost all caught up on Park and Rec. 

Whats a little something that made your week?

Comments

  1. Let me know if the olive oil cubes actually work! And Karl and I have been watching Parks and Rec as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hurrah for Park and Rec. I admit, I'm addicted. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note!

Popular Posts