selah.


I have decided to take a bit of a break from blogging. Just for a moment.
I thrive on the consistency of this creative outlet, but these days...these days life has made a habit of knocking the breath out of my lungs, and I have to admit that a momentary respite is in order.

Life is good, please don't think it isn't. But my time feels so very limited. And there is a huge impulse to write--but to write something longer, more thoughtful, less carefree. On my good days I only have so many words within me and because everything--words, space, time--feels so very fleeting, I am going to take a step away from this blog. Just for a few weeks. A month at most, I expect. 

A little break. To write and regroup and experience life without the impetus to share so much so often.

Until then. Thank you, as always, for stopping by.
xo

Comments

Popular Posts