My Week in Images:

Five little things that made my week:

1. This garlic, growing in water...

becuase it was Zack's idea.

2. This pepper relish...

because a co-worker and I swapped jars of spicy  pepper goodness. My version  here.

3. These iced coffees...

because I could have stopped  at Starbucks on the way home from work, but then husband made us these when he got home and that made them infinitely better than anything Starbucks could offer.

4. These captured shadows...

because of the pattern.

5. This novel...

because (again) how did I graduate with an English degree without ever reading Plath?

We drop sister off at college tomorrow, so no more baked goods or spontaneous treats for us. 
We are in absolute mourning. 

Whats something that made your week?

Comments

Popular Posts