Discover | CONSIDERTHEWLDFLWRS

Jewelry boxes, like underwear drawers, often have a way of getting totally out of hand. 
After spending most of my high school years embracing the disorder and eclecticism  of large earrings and African tribal beads, I renounced the chaos and have been mostly, jewelry-less, ever since. Of course, I change my stud earrings from time to time, and I always wear my wedding band and engagement ring, but the act of accessorizing is something I haven't quite mastered.

But these? Well, these pieces from Consider the Wldflwrs, have me thinking that perhaps it could be rather lovely to have a set of stacking rings, or a simple necklace to wear whenever I wish. And the name? It comes straight from master of beauty, so really, how could you go wrong?

"Consider how the wildflowers grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you, not even Solomon in all his splendor was adorned like one of these. If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today, and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, how much more will he clothe you-you of little faith!" - Luke 12:27

clockwise: bare slvr stacker | the wldflwr | the mary for madewell | tiny disk

 *Note: This series is simply my way of appreciating carefully crafted things that aren't a part of my everyday life. No posts are sponsored. No photographs are mine. No products tried. And the views expressed entirely my own. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note!

Popular Posts