My Week in Images:

Five little things that made my week:

1. This Tazo Tea...

because a free sample prompted me to buy a whole box for myself.

2. This new roll of film...

because I finally finished the  roll hat had been in the camera since last winter.

3. This year supply of contacts...

because its nice to feel so prepared

4. These cranberries...

because its been nothing but cranberry bread around here.

5. This super glue...

because now the door knob is firmly back in place.
 other things:

This article, for being spot on.
Also, this film.
And it's soundtrack, because I am obsessed.

Comments

  1. Your cranberry bread has become an annual tradition in our house. Even I, the cranberry-hater, love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad! This recipe if also a good one, if you want to switch things up a bit. :)

      http://www.elephantineblog.com/2013/12/cranberry-hazelnut-bread.html

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note!

Popular Posts