My Week in Images:

Five little things that made my week:

1. These rolls in the making...

because my brother told me that they tasted "store bought," which is quite a
compliment coming from a teenager who would gladly live off frozen corn dogs if he could

2. This candle...

because I couldn't find the usual aisle of candles once Christmas decorations took over
 TJ Maxx, but I found this little guy in the clearance section. So, win, win!

3. These leaves...

for being so golden.

4. These socks...

because one of my purging tasks was to throw out all my old socks that were too worn and too full of holes. The result? A need for new socks. And these ones from Columbia are just wonderful.

5. This magnet...

for the gentle reminder.

Whats something that made your week?

Comments

Popular Posts