My Week in Images:

Five little things that made my week:

1. This champagne...

because a crisp, extra-bubbly glass of champagne really can't be underestimated.

2. This planner...

because, fresh start.

3. This book...

for starting January off with a few laughs.

4. This family heirloom...

for fitting me just right. 

5. This recipe...

because, as it happens, the recipe without an accompanying picture often gets overlooked. So when I discovered this treat, I baked a pan straight away. Not pictured: the cranberry crumbs bars.

Also, these thoughts on burning candles.
And the return of this show (of course),

Comments

  1. I bought the ingredients but never actually made your cranberry bread this winter. What a lovely surprise that the cranberry crumb bars require the same ones! Thanks for the encouragement to make the pictureless recipe. Delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note!

Popular Posts