My Week in Images:

Five little things that made my week:

1. This book...

because it read like a conversation with my own conscious.
And its nice to know that other share our fears (no matter how ridiculous they may be).

2. The last of summer's flowers...

because they hung 'round for such a long time.
3. This thrifted sweater...

because its the coziest thing I've ever snagged for a dollar.
4. This change...

because a few coins in the parking meter gave me a whole morning at the coffee shop to read and work.

5. This thick throw blanket...

because, lately, evenings on the couch require an extra layer (or two).

Also, a short reflection written by me and posted elsewhere.

Happy weekend, friends!


Comments

  1. What a lovely collection of happy moment xx

    Ashleigh
    www.quintessentiallyme.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note!

Popular Posts