holly jolly.

Last year, we mailed out Christmas Cards on a whim.
This year, we thought it best  to continue to the tradition. 

Perhaps, one day, when we have photogenic children and family portraits to spare, we'll send out a traditional Christmas card printed on glossy holiday paper.'Till then, however, simple Christmas greetings are more our style.

I attempted to imitate this wonderful design by Rifle Paper Co. However, I am afraid my hurried version looks a bit more like photocopied doodles than the elegant grey scale I'd imagined. (Lesson learned: don't undertake a creative project that requires Photoshop when you have no such program to work with). Still, I am pleased with the sketch of our little house, and more than that, for the long list friends and family to whom we can send paper greetings this season. 

Merry Christmas to you all, friends! To you who wander into this space regularly, I am so very grateful. Wishing you a season of joy as you celebrate the birth of our Savior.

xo


For a peek at Christmas Cards past, see here.

Comments

Popular Posts