Discover | Moorea Seal

I have not drafted one of these posts in quite some time—possibly, because life has been generally more about hibernating and laying low than it has been about beautifying our living space.

Yet in a burst of productivity, husband and I spent Saturday purchasing a used love seat and sewing long, muslin curtains to cloak the windows of the upstairs sun-room just off our bedroom. (A different project of weekends past: rigging shiny copper piping as an industrial curtain rod, a continuous loop 'round three walls of windows). I know I've spoken of this room before, but all this while its remained empty: an extra space, unneeded, in a household of two.

But soon, we shall be welcoming house guests of the lengthy sort: my parents and brothers will be living with us for three months, come March, in anticipation of sister's new baby. It will be a full house; so Zack and I are attempting turn a few small nooks into more private corners, for the sake of everyone.

We've made terrific progress, but white curtains, white walls and a taupe sofa are causing me to thirst for color! We need a vibrant throw blanket. (We never did purchase a blue rug). Or perhaps a few spot for hanging plants along the walls and windows. I have my eye on these beauties from Moorea Seal. What do you think?

Herringbone Hanging Planter | Moorea Seal

*Note: This new series is simply my way of appreciating carefully crafted things that are not a part of my everyday life. No posts are sponsored. No photographs are mine. No products tried. And the views expressed entirely my own. 

Comments

  1. Oh, both are perfect! Is that an option? Both? I especially love the planters.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note!

Popular Posts